Nursery School (Age 2.7 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$17,585|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,935|
|Monday–Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,090|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$13,175|
Preschool (Age 3 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$18,535|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$15,935|
|Monday–Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,900|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$14,200|
Pre-kindergarten (Age 4 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$20,370|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$17,770|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$16,040|
Kindergarten (Age 5 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–3 p.m.||$22,915|
Grades 1 through 5
Extended Day Programs
NOTE: Parents interested in increasing their child's time in school after enrollment are asked to wait until January to make the change. A student's schedule can be increased, but not reduced.
- 7:15–8:15 a.m. Monday through Friday
- The Early Arrival Program is available at no charge.
- In the event there is a delayed school opening, The Early Arrival Program will simultaneously be delayed.
- Extended Day is our after school care for full-day students and is open from 2:45 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Extended Day Contracts cannot be reduced, and there are no refunds for absences.
- Extended Day Programs can also be paid online through the FACTS system.
- From 6 p.m.– 6:30 p.m., late pick up is $25; after 6:30 p.m. late fee is $50 for every additional 30 minutes.
- Drop-in fees and late fees will be billed to the child's account.
Tuition Payment Plan Options Available:
Friends School Haverford offers only three payment plans. All payments must be made through the FACTS Payment Plan System.
- A) One payment—Payment is due in Full in August.
- B) Two payments—The first payment of 60% is due in August and the 2nd payment of 40% is due on January 15.
- C) Ten payment plan—Total tuition is spread out over 10 equal payments from July - April.
Premiums for Tuition Refund Plan (optional)
If your child needs to leave School before the end of the year, we offer a tuition refund plan administered by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. The cost of this insurance is 2.4% of the total tuition charge. Payment for the tuition refund plan should be included with your initial payment to the School. See the tuition refund plan brochure and/or contact the Director of Finance & Operations for more details.