Nursery School (Age 2.7 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$17,585|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,935|
|Monday–Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,090|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$13,175|
Preschool (Age 3 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$18,535|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$15,935|
|Monday–Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$14,900|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$14,200|
Pre-kindergarten (Age 4 by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$20,370|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.||$17,770|
|Monday–Friday 8:15–11:45 a.m.||$16,040|
Kindergarten (must be 5 years old by Sept. 1)
|Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–3 p.m.||$22,915|
Grades 1 through 5
Extended Day Programs
NOTE: Parents interested in increasing their child's time in school after enrollment are asked to wait until January to make the change. A student's schedule can be increased, but not reduced.
- 7:15–8:15 a.m. Monday through Friday
- The Early Arrival Program is available at no charge.
- In the event there is a delayed school opening, The Early Arrival Program will simultaneously be delayed.
- Extended Day is our after school care for full-day students and is open from 2:45 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Extended Day Contracts cannot be reduced, and there are no refunds for absences.
- Extended Day Programs can also be paid online through the FACTS system.
- From 6 p.m.–6:30 p.m., late pick up is $25; after 6:30 p.m. late fee is $50 for every additional 30 minutes.
- Drop-in fees and late fees will be billed to the child's account.
Payment Options Available
Friends School Haverford offers three payment plans:
One Full Payment
For families who pay the total amount on or before August 1, the School gives a 1% discount on the tuition due less the enrollment deposit.
Two Payment Plan
For those families who pay the tuition in two installments, the payments are sixty percent of the tuition due on August 1 and the remaining balance on January 15.
Ten or Twelve-Month Payment Plan
A 10 to 12-month payment plan may be arranged through FACTS Management Systems. Payments begin in April for the 12-month plan, May for the 11-month plan, and June for the 10-month plan.
Premiums for Tuition Refund Plan (optional)
If your child needs to leave School before the end of the year, we offer a tuition refund plan administered by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. The cost of this insurance is 2.4% of the total tuition charge. Payment for the tuition refund plan should be included with your initial payment to the School. See the tuition refund plan brochure and/or contact the Director of Finance & Operations for more details.